Web Analytics: Beginner
Gain an understanding of how your website is used by search engines, users and other businesses. With an enhanced analytical understanding of your target market, you can improve your strategies, along with expansions if needed. As an individual this knowledge is invaluable as you can learn how other businesses target you.
Additionally, you will learn how to maintain a strong web presence, companies need to know more about the mechanics of website design, understand who finds their website and how to attract the right visitors. This course will help you make the most of your web presence.
In this module you will learn about the principles of web analytics such as, search engine optimisation, responsive web design, understanding your websites site score and what can be done to improve it.
- Overview of Web Analytics
- Familiarise yourself with basics of what analytics are collected when using a site
- Learn why it’s important to monitor and evolve your content based on analytics
- Basics of web design
- learn what functions and operations are available to you when you are using your site (e.g. inspector tool)
- Cookies, consent, addons and perspective
- Learn about what it means to be a defensive browser
- Learn about what it means to be a Seller
- Learn about how different user types will use your website
To qualify for this module, you must be employed in South Yorkshire.
Who should attend?
- Website owners (e.g. managers or marketers)
- Website users wanting to understand their digital footprint
Should you have any questions about taking this module, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org