Project Management: Intermediate
Readiness for a prince 2/agile accreditation. Additionally, learn what common issues are found when managing projects, how to avoid them and be prepared for those that cannot be avoided. Additionally, project management is an evolving skill, help improve your project management, monitoring and reporting with this module. Equipping employees with a range of effective tools for project management and insights and their most appropriate use in their workplace.
In this module you will learn about project delivery and monitoring. Additionally, you will also learn about project evaluation, review and disaster management.
- Utilising your teams effectively
- Key components of creating necessary support for the team
- Project superstars and roles
- Project delivery and monitoring
- Learn how to use Risk management principles to predict and mitigate potential project threats
- Learn about key methodologies and techniques such as SMART, KPIs, Milestones etc
- Project Evaluation and review
- Learn to use techniques such as impact analysis, benchmarking and baselining your projects, writing and reviewing cost benefit analyses
- Disaster management
- Learn about what the common pitfalls are within project management
- How to handle a project disaster such as budgetary issues or conflict
To qualify for this module, you must be employed in South Yorkshire.
Who should attend?
- Team leaders
- Project managers
Should you have any questions about taking this module, please get in touch via email: email@example.com