IT Service Management: Beginner
You will gain an understanding of service management and standards, such as working to SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and understanding what to do when things go wrong. Additionally, by defining, analysing and improving your service management design you’ll be able to shape and implement more effective and efficient service provision. By scrutinising your SLA you can know when your service provider is at fault. Help develop your business’s readiness for ISO standards.
In this module you will learn about the principles of raw data, how to understand and generate insights from this data and, how to transform data into meaningful information.
- Introduction to IT Service Management
- Learn what IT service means and the key elements
- Discussion around the perspectives and obligations within a service level agreement
- ITIL Framework & Service Desk
- Discussion around ITSM needs and key elements (E.g. people, partners, processes, products)
- Discussion and demonstration of what is a service desk
- How to implement an effective service desk
- Incident, Problem and Event management
- Definitions of incidents, problems and events
- How to manage an incident or event
- How to triage and follow process e.g. escalation and metrics
- Access management
- How to mitigate risk and issues through rights or identity management
- Understanding policy management and Information Security Management
To qualify for this module, you must be employed in South Yorkshire.
Who should attend?
Should you have any questions about taking this module, please get in touch via email: email@example.com